- At what stage in my project should I contact you?
As soon as your business plan is ready and you have defined your projected needs in human resources. If your project is supported by an economic development agency, you may call on us even before for information on HR issues related to your location.
- I work with my own service providers. May I use your services?
Yes, our services may in fact be complementary with those of your providers.
- I plan to create 20 new jobs, can you help me?
If you are supported by an economic development agency, they can advise you on whether or not you should call on PACA Mode d'Emploi, depending on the scope of your HR project.
- What is the cost of your service?
Coaching services provided by PACA Mode d'Emploi are financed by the Public Regional Employment services and the PACA Region.
- Can I contact you directly or do I need to go through an economic development agency, consular services or local authorities?
You may contact us directly, but we recommend that you first contact a development agency to seek support for the relocation or project development aspects of your business venture.
- What financial aid can I expect?
There is no one answer to this question. Financial aid eligibility depends entirely on your project and the conditions in which you plan to set up business.