In partnership with other economic development players, PACA Mode d'Emploi's mission is to support new business ventures with their human resources needs, providing assistance with the implementation of recruitment, training and fundraising actions.
The PACA region's support for this initiative demonstrates its conviction that Human Resources are vital to the region’s economic development and appeal.
Our team has extensive experience in the implementation of public/private Partnerships. Together with the expertise of the Regional Economic Development Mission (MDER) and the regional economic development organisations of each department, we are dedicated to promoting opportunities and encouraging investment in the PACA region.
Advice and support : A social/economic approach to meeting HR needs
Recruitment : Needs analysis and assistance with recruitment
- Support in developing job descriptions and definig ideal profiles
- Qualification of Human Resources database
- Support in training-recruitment process
Training : Needs analysis
- Evaluation of available training offers in the region
- Design and implementation of training plan, methods for integration
Financial schemes : Optimize financial incentives to meet HR needs
- Resource center
- Advice and assistance on financial schemes and their applications